Cynosure Hair Removal
Cynosure Hair Removal is permanent hair reduction through pulsed light is a fast, comfortable, and permanent alternative to other hair removal methods.
- Shaving is a daily nuisance.
- Waxing is painful and only a short-term solution.
- Chemical depilatories are messy, harsh and temporary.
- Electrolysis is impractical and time-consuming for large areas.
Introducing Elite iQ™ hair removal treatments!
Elite iQ treatments offer quick, easy, and customized laser hair removal using smart technology. You can now permanently reduce unwanted hair with a treatment personalized to your specific skin type.
This treatment is safe for all skin types, including light and dark skin and most hair colors. Work with your provider to determine best treatment options for you!
- Permanent – Concentrated pulses of light loosen the hair and disable the cells responsible for new hair growth.
- Treatment Areas – Treatment areas include face, underarms, arms, legs, back, bikini, chest, and more!
- Comfortable – Treatments are virtually painless and will vary patient to patient. Patients describe a range of sensations during treatment from tingling to the snapping of a rubber band.
- Convenient – Unlike waxing, there is no need to let hair grow out between treatments. You can remain hair free all the time.
- How Long Are Treatments? – Treatments can take from just 5-60 minutes depending on the size of the area being treated.
- How Many Treatments? – A series of 3-6 treatments is recommended for optimal results but, every patient is different. Work with your provider to develop a plan that is right for you! Our hair naturally grows in 3 different stages. All our hair is not in the same stage at the same time, so when an area is treated only a percentage of hair follicles will be affected. Therefore, to effectively reduce your unwanted hair, multiple treatments are necessary.
- Results – You can expect to see a gradual decrease in the hair thickness and in the amount of hair present. In addition, you may also see a decrease in stubble, rashes, and ingrown hairs!
Before and After Photos